Can-Am Maverick X3 (2017 - 2020)
- Provides Additional Structural Rigidity to Rear Radius Rod Mounting Points
- 2" ID Receiver Using 2.5" 0.238 Wall Square Tube and has a 5/8 thru hole
- 0.188" Thick Rolled Steel (11 gauge) Plate
- Stylish Design with Agency Power Logo
- Powder Coated Gloss Red
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Choose from Red and Black Color option (PLEASE ADVISE WHEN PURCHASING)
The Can-Am Maverick X3 can be used to race the track, jump through the dunes, or even cruise the trails. With such diversity of this UTV, some just need to tow! For those that want the convenience of a tow hitch, Agency Power has this amazing new product. The 2" tow hitch can be used to add a bike or utility rack, connect a small trailer, or whatever purpose you want to use it for. But what makes the Agency Power tow hitch for the Can-Am X3 even better is the rigidity it adds to the factory mounting points of the rear radius rods. The thicker plate reinforces the chassis to prevent unnecessary flex that can occur under hard use. In addition, the tow hitch also features a gusset style U brace on either side of the tow hitch receptacle that can also be used for strapping down the Can-Am X3 or other uses.
The Agency Power Can-Am X3 Hitch Receiver is Made in the USA. It features 3/16" thick cold rolled steel plate that has been cut out by water jet to our specific CAD design. Each piece is precision TIG welded to ensure strong, structural welds. The hitch is then finished in a high quality powder coat in gloss red or matte black finish.