Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS 2017-2019
- 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector - USCAR
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
Agency Power has partnered with Injector Dynamics to bring you this plug and play injector upgrade for the Can-Am X3 Turbo. The Injector Dynamics ID1050X Injectors are the perfect upgrade for the Can-Am X3 owner that is after some serious horsepower. These are 1065cc at 3bar fuel pressure. Designed to be used with standard unleaded fuel. Tuning is required to maximize the performance of your Can-Am X3. These are comparable to what others sell as a 1100cc injector or list as part of a "Stage 4" setup. As tested with our tuning and Agency Power bolt on parts, we were able to take the car from the factory 172HP to 235+HP.