- 2008-2011 RZR 800 and 900 (see notes)
- 2012+ Polaris RZR 800, 900, 1000, and Turbo
- 2013+ Polaris RZR 570
- 2008-2011 RZR XP 900 and 800 can be used with the updated Polaris factory bushing, part number 5450705 (not included)
- Will work with wheel lug key even on 10 inch wide wheels with a deep lip
- Functional Grab Bar with Built-In 17mm and 19mm Wheel Lug Wrench
- Precision CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Durable BMX Style Grips
- Direct-Fit Replacement for the Factory Grab Handle
- Anodized Black, Red, or Blue Finish with Laser Etched Agency Power Logo
- Made and Designed in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Red and Blue Option (PLEASE Let us know when placing order)
The Agency Power passenger grab bar with integrated wheel lug wrench is the ultimate accessory for your Polaris RZR. The grab bar, also known as the OSB ‚was designed to provide a high quality and stylish passenger grab bar that solved one of the biggest needs on any RZR. Most aftermarket wheel lug nuts use a wheel key adapter to remove the lugs which is usually a 17mm or 19mm socket. While riding the trails or the dunes, you will see tons of spare tires mounted on these side by sides, but you can bet they don ‚ have a lug wrench or a jack! To help with one of these problems, Agency Power grab bar is designed with a 17mm and 19mm socket at the end of each side of the handle. When removed from the vehicle, the T shape grab bar provides incredible leverage to help in the tire changing process.
Inspired by our youth and love for BMX and motocross, the clamping system looks very similar to that found on bike handle bars. The precision CNC machined, 6061 aluminum is extremely high quality with the AP logo engraved. The clamps are anodized to provide a perfect accent for your interior while providing a durable finish. The two piece clamp surrounds the welded tubular and square bar that fits into the body of the RZR just like factory. These steel bars are powder coated black to protect them from the elements. The square bar has several holes of adjustment to pull out or push in, allowing for the most ergonomic position to your passenger. Because this part is welded together and then braced with the machined clamp, it can withstand plenty of ft/lbs of torque to remove and tighten your wheel lugs as needed. The treated steal 17mm and 19mm sockets are also welded in place to ensure the functionality is there! Each bar has a set of black motocross style grips that have a 1 inch inner diameter. If black grips are not your thing, these standard size grips allow you to swap to any grips your heart desires! The OSB is available in black, blue, or red finishes.