- 1998 - 1998 Honda TRX 300 Front Differential
- 1990 - 2000 Honda TRX 300 Front Differential
- 1995 - 2001 Honda TRX 400 Front Differential
- 1998 - 2001 Honda TRX 450 Front Differential
- 1995 - 1996 Yamaha 350 WOLVERINE
- 1997 - 2002 KAWASAKI 300 PRAIRIE
- 1997 - 2002 KAWASAKI 400 PRAIRIE
- 1999 - 2001 Yamaha 350 WOLVERINE
- 1999 - 1999 Yamaha 350 BIG BEAR
- 2000 - 2001 Yamaha 400 BIG BEAR
Replaces OE #
- Honda Part numbers:
- Yamaha Part numbers:
- Kawasaki Part Numbers:
Why Torq Locker
The TORQ Locker is the most advanced, strongest, highest quality automatic locking differential on the planet, proven in the most extreme vehicles from hard-core Rock Crawling, racing the King of the Hammers, Rock Bouncing, Sand Dunes and Mud Drags. To back this all up, Torq-Masters Industries offers an unprecedented 4 year warranty on the TORQ Locker with no tire size, horsepower limits or loopholes, quadruple the warranty of any other automatic locker on the market. Torq-Masters Industries is committed to building the highest quality locking differentials possible. To be the best, we build with the best, TORQ Locker is 100 percent Made in the USA with 100 percent USA raw materials.
Keep it Simple, no air-lines to leak, compressors to fail, cables to adjust or electrical gremlins, the TORQ Locker gives you piece of mind as a reliable, mechanical, automatic locker that can handle any terrain. The TORQ Locker design eliminates and integrates pesky locker components seen in all other automatic drop-in lockers. The spacers are gone and the dowel pins are now machined into the Cam Gears to form key-ways. The innovative design features of the TORQ Locker have three game-changing benefits;
- No dowel pins to install or fail. The Key-Way design of the Cam gears can't shear, ever.
- Easiest Locker on the market to install, no spacers, no dowel pins, no measurements.
- Best On-Road manners of any automatic locker; the Key-Way design is more forgiving than the rigid dowel pin design. The Key-Way allows for smoother locker engagement. By eliminating the spacers they eliminated the leading cause of the pop some people experience with automatic lockers.
- Creates true 4WD by replacing stock spider gears in the differential.
- Easiest Locker on the market to install, no spacers, no dowel pins, no cables, air or electrical lines.
- The machined Key-Way design of the Cam gears can't shear, ever.
To build the TORQ Locker, Torq-Masters Industries demands the highest quality control standards, protocol and materials. The TORQ Locker is CNC Machined from USA made 9310 steel alloy for maximum durability and long life using their proprietary manufacturing processes in an ISO 9001 certified facility in Rochester NY. Locker components are then heat treated with proprietary procedures in a TS16949 certified facility with 100 percent quality audits utilizing electron microscopy testing. Quality control of this caliber very rare in the Aftermarket Off-Road Industry, but Torq-Masters goes the extra mile to build the best, because you deserve the best.
Torq-Masters team of engineers make every effort to ensure that the model fitment listed is accurate. However, due to vehicle manufacturers differential options, using available inventory, prior vehicle owner modifications, etc. it is the customers responsibility to confirm that the model TORQ Locker they order fits their differential. All TORQ Lockers are designed for installation in an open differential.