- Polaris RZR XP 1000 | XP4 2014-2021
- Polaris RZR S 1000 2016-2021
- Polaris RZR S 900 XP | XP4 2015-2021
- Polaris Ranger 1000 XP4 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 XP 2017
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP | XP4 2013-2021
- Polaris General | General 4 2016-2021
- Polaris ACE 900 2016-2020
- Polaris ACE 570 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR 900 XP | XP4 2011-2014
Replace OEM 3211196 / 3211180 / 3211172 / 3211149 / 3211148 / 3211142 / 3211196
Why Trinity Racing Extreme Drive Belt?
- Built to decrease the chances of snapping or delamination in race applications when the tendency is to land on the throttle.
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications – ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- Newly released design that has a larger Kevlar cord with a custom braid design to act as a shock absorber.
- New vulcanization process to marry the layers of the belt together around the cord preventing premature separation of the layers.
- Custom blend of two premium High Modulus Compounds holding the top layers together with the cord and bottom layers like super glue!
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 600hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH modulus rubber compound (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Kevlar cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance