- Polaris RZR XP 1000 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP4 1000 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 2016-2018
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo 2016-2018
- Frame: Gloss Black
- Mesh: RAW or select colorâ
- Lowers Engine Bay Temperatures and Reduces Heat Soak
- Quick Release Fastener for Secure Mounting and Easy Removal
- Corrosion Resistant Sturdy Aluminum Construction
- Easy Direct-Fit Installation
- Rugged Off-Road Styling
- Long Lasting Powder Coated Finish
âIt's no secret the RZR engine is known to get hot. Keep the RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo engine bay cool with the Agency Power Vented Engineâ Cover. At full throttle, the engine temperature can exceed 200â. With the location of the exhaust manifold and turbo pipe, there is anâ abundance of hot air that is not helping the overall performance of the Polaris engine. The purpose of the vented engine cover is to helpâ alleviate heat soak to the high revving 2 cylinder engine. This engine cover allows for heat to escape through its ventilated design. Whenâ driving at speed, air flow moving over the body gets sucked into the engine area which is than extracted out of the vented engine cover.
âThe 1 piece aluminum part has cut with a precision water jet, featuring the AP logo. Each cover is formed to provide a perfect fit replacing theâ stock plastic engine cover. Hexagonal stainless steel mesh is then riveted in place for a rugged look. To keep the part functional and allowâ easy access to your engine for servicing, a quick release push button is built into the cover. This keeps the cover secure in place for normalâ use while not inconveniencing you with any fixed bolting or hardware to the body. The sturdy design allows you to retain functional use ofâ your RZR bed. Available in a variety of colors to match your unique style, the Agency Power vented engine cover is a great addition to your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo. Each cover is assembled here in Arizona, USA.