- 2016-2020 RZR Turbo XP/XP4
- 2018-2020 RZR Turbo S XP/XP4
- 2018-2020 RS1
- 2018-2020 Ranger 1000 XP
- 2020 Ranger 1000 XP Crew
*Note the same belt as Bas Ass Belt
Replaces OEM #¬†3211202, 3211186
Why Wolds best Belt?¬†
Trinity racing makes one of the most rugged, strongest, and longest-lasting belts available for your high-performance side by side! The belt is designed for any riding condition. sand, dirt, mud, trails, and more! These belts are superior to OEM and S compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction. Aramid Fiber impregnated in bottom cogs Bottom side cog machining for a better and more exact belt to sheave cohesion equals less slippage, less heat, and smoother engagement. Specifically designed for high HP units or for performance side by side.¬†This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.